April 9 - 13, 2018
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boulder
Boulder, CO. U.S.A
About the Workshop
The OpenFabrics Alliance (OFA) is committed to accelerating the development of high performance fabrics. The annual OFA Workshop, located this year in Boulder, CO, is a premier means of fostering collaboration among those who develop fabrics, deploy fabrics, and create applications that rely on fabrics. It is the only event of its kind where fabric developers and users can discuss emerging fabric technologies, collaborate on future industry requirements, and address problems that exist today.
Workshop participants include:
- Application developers and end users
- Communications middleware developers
- Network and storage vendors and researchers
- OS solutions developers
- Enterprise data center managers and architects
- System & network administrators
- System OEMs, architects & integrators
- Kernel developers and maintainers
Stay tuned for event updates, including the official Call for Sessions, sponsorship opportunities, early bird registration, and other important deadlines.