The OpenFabrics Alliance (OFA) is a consortium of companies founded to support RDMA networking products for InfiniBand Architecture, RoCE, and others. The OpenFabrics Alliance facilitates working relationships for your company with the developers, testers, and end users in a community that values high throughput and low-latency I/O for increasing ROI, productivity, and overall competitiveness.
- OFA develops, tests, licenses, supports, and distributes open source OpenFabrics Software (OFS).
- OFA provides forums for education, training, and collaborative roadmap development related to OFS.
- OFA hosts the OFA International Developer Workshop for software developers.
- OFA hosts the IBUG Workshop for OFS users and managers.
- Membership in the OFA ensures that you have accurate and timely technical information about OFS, as well as influence over the software stack, interoperability testing and promotional activities.
- Membership grants your company with priority access to educational and training programs.