Whether your organization sells, utilizes, or is considering implementing RDMA-based products, the OpenFabrics Alliance is the vehicle to help you gain a strategic edge in the marketplace and ensure that the technology evolves in a way that best suits your requirements. The OpenFabrics Alliance offers an unmatched opportunity for you to influence the future of RDMA fabric technologies. See what others have to say about the OpenFabrics Alliance.
Benefits of Membership
The OpenFabrics Alliance facilitates working relationships for you and your company with the developers, testers and end users in the RDMA community. Membership in the OFA ensures that you have accurate and timely technical information about OFED, as well as influence over the software stack, interoperability testing and promotional activities.
Membership in the OFA provides:
- Continuous visibility into the development status and release schedule of OpenFabrics Software
- Influence over the standards and functionality included in each new release of the OpenFabrics Software
- Publicity and marketing opportunities in conjunction with alliance activities at tradeshows, conferences and workshops
- Opportunities to certify the interoperability of your company’s products with the OpenFabrics software stack
- Access to industry thought leaders
- Networking opportunities with fellow OFA members
- You can tailor your membership according to one of our membership levels.
Join now and become part of ongoing RDMA development with the OpenFabrics Alliance.