2019 OFA Workshop
March 19-21, 2019
University of Texas at Austin
Thompson Conference Center
Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
About the Workshop
The OpenFabrics Alliance (OFA) is committed to accelerating the development of high performance fabrics. The annual OFA Workshop, returning this year to Austin, TX, is a premier means of fostering collaboration among those who develop fabrics, deploy fabrics, and create applications that rely on fabrics. It is the only event of its kind where fabric developers and users can discuss emerging fabric technologies, collaborate on future industry requirements, and address problems that exist today.
The 2019 OFA Workshop will focus on the following overarching themes:
Administration, Management and Deployment
- Fabric technology
- Traffic policy, engineering and control
- Diverse fabrics
The OFA and the Open Community
- OSs and I/O subsystem support
- Security, namespaces
- File systems, protocols, DAX
Remote Persistent Memory
- Programming interfaces
Workshop participants include:
- Application developers and end users
- Communications middleware developers
- Network and storage vendors and researchers
- OS solutions developers
- Enterprise data center managers and architects
- System & network administrators
- System OEMs, architects & integrators
- Kernel developers and maintainers
Event & Workshop Hours
Tuesday (March 19)
Workshop Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday (March 20)
Workshop Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Networking Reception: 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Thursday (March 21)
Workshop Hours: 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Box lunches will be provided prior to departure.
*The above schedule is tentative and subject to change.
Questions? Email email@example.com.